- How to best use Vision Revitalising and Replenishing Shampoos for excellent results
- How to use Vision Coconut Oil as a pre- conditioning hair treatment
- How to perform a special deep conditioning treatment for the hair
- How to use Vision Olive Oil Cleanser
- How to perform an especially sublime night skin treatment
- How to use Vision Citrus Lotion as an after sun skin treatment
- How to use the Vision Youth Serum
- How to use the pump tops on our 150ml and 750ml bottles for the first time
- How to clean all pumps before refilling bottles: 50ml, 150ml and 750ml.
- How to melt coconut oil for use or refilling smaller jars
- How to disposal of Vision bottles, tottles and jars in an eco friendly manner.
- Women’s T
Regimes to maximise skin and hair health
- Soften 1-2 tsp (depending on the length of your hair) of solid oil in the palm of your hands by rubbing them together.
- Massage oil through your hair evenly while gently rubbing the scalp to stimulate blood circulation.
- Leave on hair for 30-60 minutes or overnight for a very deep conditioning treatment.
- Rise thoroughly in the shower with warm water and then wash as normal.
- Wash hair with extra Replenishing Shampoo (as described in tip number one) and then condition with Extra Replenishing Conditioner, leave conditioner in for several minutes for duration of shower of bath for maximum effect.
- For an even more intense conditioning treatment apply conditioner and leave on hair for 15 - 30 minutes before rinsing off.
- Finish with Vision Hair shaper- both of our vision hair finishing products (Styler and Shaper) also act as excellent leave in conditioners-containing a host of natural hair nutrients. Vision Hair Shaper is especially formulated and textured with extra richness for hair softness and health. Notice your hair softness particularly the next time you shower.
4. How to use Vision Olive Oil cleanser
Again this is natural cleanser which will not lather like commercial products do, you will experience a super fine texture ideal for gentle cleansing on a daily basis. As the cleanser is solid you will need to apply wet finger tips or sponge 2-3 times to get a flow happening. You do not need much to cleanse the face, a little will go a long way due to its silkiness. Gently rub in circular motions avoiding direct contact with the eyes. This is not a heavy duty make up remover, it's more of an every day cleanser ideal for rebalancing the skin after a harsher cleanser has been used. Excellent on all skin types. Ideal for both men and women.
5. How to perform an especially sublime night skin treatment
For a sublime skin care treatment before bed that will enliven and replenish the skin by using a combination of the Vision Products in the following way.
- Gently wash face with Vision Pure Olive Oil cleanser to remove excess sebum and the dirt from the day.
- Exfoliate with Vision Face and Body Exfoliant to take away old skin cells, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply Vision Eye Gel patting around the eye area, and then apply the Vision Citrus Lotion elsewhere around the face and neck area to begin the nourishment of new cells.
- Wait 2-3 minutes for the skin to breathe and absorb the ingredients of these products.
- Finish by applying Vision Face Super Food to face and neck as an extra layer of nutrients for skin nourishment to work through the night.
You may notice the strong nutty scent of the Youth Serum. This is normal, and comes from the Tamanu Oil in this product. This particular oil also gives the Serum its brown colour. Some people like the scent and others find it a little over powering. Either way, use it sparingly as a little goes a long way and if you apply the Serum on top of the Citrus Lotion the citrus scent of the lotion mellows the nutty intensity of the Tamanu oil a little. We use the Tamanu oil as it is reputed to support natural healing, and may help to reduce inflammation (eczema and psoriasis) and the visibility of scars.
Good house keeping: refills, pumps, disposal options.
- Gently push down on the pump and turn it anti clockwise to release pump from the ‘off’ position.
- If tightly wound down you may have to hold (with the opposite hand) the small white circular component close to the neck to stop this from rotating for the pump to release.
- Pump the pump several times to allow product to ‘rise’ up the tubing inside the container.
- Clean the pump each time you refill the bottle.
- Wash in a sink of warm water using a little of the Vision hand wash as a natural cleansing agent.
- Remove tubing, wash and then rinse under tap.
- Remove any dried residue from around the tip of the pump dispenser.
- Rinse well, then dry tubing and dispenser.
- Reassemble the pump and twist securely to the bottle top.
- Pump several times to enable contents of bottle to ‘rise’ up the tubing.
- Unscrew the lid and remove the stopper or 'nib' from the 200ml or 50ml plastic tottle.
- Place the pump end of a 750ml bottle into the neck of the tottle and press down on the pump. The product will flow into the tottle as you continue to pump.
- When tottle is full, replace the stopper/ nib and screw on the tottle lid.
- Immerse 150ml glass bottle or 750ml PLA bottle in very warm water (gradually warm glass bottle first under the tap to avoid breakage).
- Wait several minutes for a little melting to occur for use. To melt the full contents of the 750ml bottle you may have to leave for 15 minutes depending on temperature and repeat with freshly warmed water if need be. This will not damage the oil in any way.
- All glass jars and bottles can be re used or disposed of through normal kerb side recycling collection.
- At the end of life the PP plastic 50 and 200ml tottles can be recycled through the normal kerb side recycling collection.
- The larger 750ml PLA bottles can be recycled in areas where Councils accept recycling code 7. www.reducerubbish.govt.nz is a website that you can use to find out which councils this includes). Can be commercially composted where and when facilities are/become available. Alternatively disposed of in normal rubbish collection if the first options are not available.
- All paper labels and packaging are suitable for recycling through normal paper collection methods.
- All stick on labels are designed for both ‘at home’ and commercial composting.
- Bamboo apparel can be recycled through clothing bins or the used fabric can be recycled into effective cleaning cloths. Compost at the end of the garment fragments at end of life.
Our bamboo apparel
These garments are a fitted, longer cut design.
Due to the specific individual design of each style of garment you may experience a slight variation in correlation of size between garment types. It is best to whenever possible fit our garments first at 26 Airedale Street. Otherwise phone or email in your body measurements and we will advise you of your size in the garment you are interested in.
*See our notes regarding shrinkage in the length of the garments.
Your sizing may vary throughout the range depending on the particular style of garment that you are purchasing. Choose your correct size for each garment style by using the table below which gives the chest measurements of each item in our range.
*See bottom of table for the leg measurements of the Unisex Yoga Pants
|Women's Chest Measurement||Men's Chest Measurement|
|Small||66 cm||90 cm|
|Medium||69 cm||94 cm|
|Large||74 cm||100 cm|
|Bamboo T-Shirt (s/s Print)|
|Small||86 cm||100 cm|
|Medium||88 cm||108 cm|
|Large||96 cm||112 cm|
|XLarge||100 cm||116 cm|
|Bamboo T-Shirt (s/s Emb)|
|Small||86 cm||100 cm|
|Medium||88 cm||108 cm|
|Large||96 cm||112 cm|
|Bamboo V-Neck (3/4 Length Sleeve)|
|Bamboo Raglan Top/ Mens L/S Bamboo Top|
|Small||76 cm||108 cm|
|Medium||78 cm||112 cm|
|Large||80 cm||114 cm|
|Women's Bamboo Body Sock - One Size Only|
|Length (Underarm to Hem)||69 cm|
|Unisex Yoga Pants * Please allow for shrinkage in length*|
|Short Leg/Short Crotch (Hip to Ankle measurement)||89 cm|
|Short Leg/Long Crotch (Hip to Ankle measurement)
|Long Leg/Short Crotch (Hip to Ankle measurement)||99 cm|
|Long Leg/Long Crotch (Hip to Ankle measurement)||105 cm|
3. Women's T
Our women's classic T shirt has a close fitting neck line so don't be surprised to experience this when first putting this garment on. It does go over the head and fits nicely around the neck. Looks great on!